Is an MPA in Public Affairs and Administration right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s MPA in Public Affairs and Administration (PAA) is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration. This unique program of study and practice equips people in public service with the essential executive and analytical skills necessary to be effective leaders. This three-semester program will allow students to:
- Spend each semester concentrating on an area essential to building leadership careers in public service.
- Use his or her internship or job as a laboratory to apply learning to create a systematic enhancement in the delivery of services to the organization.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MPA in PAA graduates gain the skills necessary to enhance the efficiency of the public agency, not-for-profit, or profit-making organization in which they work.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master's in Keeping a Roof Over the Heads of:Families at Risk.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Syrena Huggins.