Is an MPA in Emergency and Disaster Management right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited MPA in Emergency and Disaster Management is a highly specialized degree that covers the planning, management, logistics, response, relief, recovery and economics associated with managing emergency situations.
This advanced accelerated program, which can be completed in just 16 months, will allow students to:
- Focus on significant issues in emergency management and homeland security, including public health, terrorism, disaster management, economics and the role of federal and state governments.
- Participate in internships at various public and private agencies, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency and at the NYC Office of Emergency Management.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from a convenient Friday evening and Saturday class schedule designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MPA in Emergency and Disaster Management graduates learn the essential executive and analytical skills necessary to be effective leaders in all areas associated with public emergencies, disasters and catastrophes.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master’s in Being a Calming Force in: A Moment of Crisis.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Tiffany Chapman.