Is an MBA in Media Management right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited MBA in Media Management is the only one-year accredited, accelerated program of its kind in the nation. Fusing the study of general MBA core competencies in economics, finance, marketing, operations, management and accounting with intensive exploration of media specific fields essential for effective media management, students:
- Learn how to develop strategies to successfully exploit and utilize traditional, social and mobile media.
- Explore the impact of media on promoting social justice and community empowerment.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MBA media graduates go on to a variety of exciting careers. They can find jobs in advertising management, public relations, marketing, and sales, as well as the obvious career paths in the entertainment industry, such as producing film, radio, and TV shows, publishing, and representing actors, musicians, writers and other creative artists.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master's in Spreading the Word to:Save Children's Lives.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Shana Melius.