Is an MBA in Health Services and Risk Management right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited MBA in Health Services and Risk Management prepares professionals to fill today’s in-demand healthcare management positions. This accelerated program will enhance students’ professional mobility, engage them in the development of the global business and social community, and encourage exemplary moral and ethical behavior.
Students can complete the program in as little as one year and:
- Apply knowledge and skills of business operations and management to healthcare organizations with emphasis on health services management, healthcare policy and law, healthcare technology management, healthcare quality management, healthcare data analytics, and healthcare project management.
- Be afforded the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the field of entrepreneurship and/or intrapreneurship (i.e., an entrepreneur while working within a large organization) in business and to develop the necessary skills for successful careers as entrepreneurs or in corporate business environments.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MBA in Health Services and Risk Management graduates will have the knowledge base to sit for the Certified Associate in Health Information and Management Systems and Certified Professional in Health Information and Management Systems certifications—or go on to any number of management careers in today’s in-demand healthcare environment.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master’s in Bridging the Gap between: Patients and Healthcare Providers.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Britt Minott.