Is an MBA in General Management right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited MBA in General Management was created for students who want to learn successful management practices to improve employment circumstances and relationships, and who wish to understand what makes businesses succeed.
Able to be completed in as little as one year, in this program, students will:
- Learn how to create beneficial and productive organizational structures as well as how to effectively manage organizational change, conflict and growth.
- Travel abroad for an intensive 12-day cross-cultural look at international business—especially tourism, culture and pop culture (costs are included in tuition).
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MBA in General Management graduates often go on to management positions in marketing, finance, information technology, human resources, strategic planning, and consulting in both domestic and global opportunities. Additionally, many MBAs also pursue entrepreneurial ventures and chart their own professional course by developing and investing in their own ideas and ventures.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master’s in Creating a Community of Opportunity for:Heroes in Need.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Anthony K. Harrison.