Is an MBA in Financial Services right for you?
Grad Info Session
June 27 6pm-8pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited MBA in Financial Services can be completed in just one year. This degree’s curriculum requires simultaneous interaction between knowledge and action, study and practice to ensure that students develop the managerial skills and industry expertise needed to thrive in this competitive industry.
Through this program, students will:
- Navigate the challenge in wealth generation for individuals, businesses and society.
- Apply management principles with the practical perspective of global finance.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY MBA in Financial Services graduates often go on to management positions in finance, marketing, information technology, human resources or human resource management, strategic planning, and consulting in both domestic and global opportunities. Additionally, many MBAs also pursue entrepreneurial ventures and chart their own professional course by developing and investing in their own ideas and ventures.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Master’s that Opens Doors to a Career with:A Big Four Firm.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Erinne M. Perry.