Is a BBA or AAS in Information Technology right for you?
Come to our next event
About the Program
MCNY’s NEW accredited BBA in Information Technology (IT) prepares students for exciting careers designing and maintaining systems in the fast-growing IT industry, which is expected to expand 15% by 2024. This accelerated program can be completed in two years and eight months. There’s also an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree, which can be completed in 18 months.
This bachelor’s program enables students to:
- Develop the IT skills necessary to implement and maintain information systems through virtual technology labs and courses and focus on the development of managerial skills that will prepare them to support business operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct computer-related activities, determine IT goals and implement necessary computer systems, and manage data systems for retrieval and processing of information for business analyses and operations.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY Information Technology graduates are qualified to take several certifications exams, including computer and network technician, IT project management, cloud computing, mobile apps development, cyber-security and more. Graduates are also equipped to advance their existing careers or pursue new careers as computer network architects, computer programmers, computer support specialists, computer systems analysts, database administrators, information security analysts, network and computer systems administrators and more.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.