Is an AA/Bachelor of Professional Studies in Human Services right for you?
Bronx Open House
June 17 11am-2pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited BPS in Human Services is the degree for people who are passionate about improving the lives of others. Graduates emerge as true practitioners, equipped with the theoretical foundations and practical skills to make an impact and contribute as front-line leaders in the helping fields. MCNY also offers an accredited AA in Human Services that can serve as a stepping-stone to the BPS degree—or to an exciting career in the helping professions—and can be earned in as little as 16 months.
Through this accelerated BPS program, students will:
- Be prepared for a leadership position in a wide variety of human services settings, such as childcare, eldercare, substance abuse, counseling, community affairs and law.
- Earn their degree in as little as two years and eight months.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY graduates earning a BPS in Human Services go on to a variety of exciting careers. They can find jobs in childcare, counseling, education, fundraising, public service, foster care, and eldercare. They can also go on to successful careers in government, healthcare, health administration, legal services, ministry, human resources, and probation.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Bachelor's in Building Stronger Financial Futures for:Women in Harlem.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Nancy Perez.