Is a Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Systems Management right for you?
Bronx Open House
June 17 11am-2pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited BBA in Healthcare Systems Management combines an understanding of business operations with an emphasis on the management of technology and services in the healthcare industry.
Through this accelerated program, which can be completed in just two years and eight months, students will:
- Learn key business skills related to accounting, economics, marketing, finance and human resources.
- Focus directly on issues in both health information technology and health services management, including medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, healthcare ethics, legal matters, healthcare management and billing, insurance and financial issues in the healthcare field.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY BBA in Healthcare Systems Management graduates will have the knowledge base to sit for Certified Professionals in Healthcare Information and Management Systems exams and Healthcare Information Management or Health Information Technology certification exams—or go on to any number of careers in today’s in-demand healthcare environment.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Bachelor’s in Making Quality Healthcare Accessible to:Families in Need.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Karen Davis.