Is a BS AS of Business Administration right for you?
Bronx Open House
June 17 11am-2pm
About the Program
MCNY’s accredited BS in Business Administration degree has new, industry-relevant courses to provide the skills today’s job market demands. This accelerated program, which can be completed in just two years and eight months, focuses on the needs of business students, while also providing relevant historical and philosophical contexts. A great stepping stone to this degree is Associate of Science (AS) Business degree, which can be completed in one year and four months.
This bachelor’s program enables students to:
- Focus their learning through three specialized tracks: entrepreneurship, project management, and accounting.
- Learn new and improved business curriculum which incorporates cutting-edge global business education with an infusion of liberal arts, communications and technological applications.
- Gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge through Constructive Action, a workable plan the student develops and implements.
- Benefit from flexible schedules designed to make education practical for working adults.
- Have access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
MCNY BS Business Administration graduates will be prepared to start their own business or acquire one, obtain entry-level bookkeeping or analyst positions, sit for the Certified Associate Project Manager certification, and many more exciting opportunities.
Not ready to attend an event? Click to get more information.
A Bachelor's in Creating Career Opportunity for: Harlem Teens.
Most people have a job. Some have a purpose, like MCNY graduate Eula M. Guest.